The nadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships aim to mobilize a dynamic community of young global leaders to create lasting impacts both at home and abroad through inter-cultural exchanges encompassing international edution, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences.?This made-in-nada platform for global student mobility and ademic diplomacy will award 3,000 Queen Elizabeth Scholars by 2022.
Key achievements to date:
- more than 2,000 scholarships awarded to date
- 44 nadian universities have successfully competed for QES project funding
- 89 projects have been funded at those universities
- 63 countries have welcomed Queen Elizabeth Scholars
- 650 partner organizations abroad have been engaged (universities, NGOs, research institutes)
- total value of the program is $80 million